onsdag 25. februar 2015

Happy birthday Ett Trykk! Mini Tutorial on how to color an image with Copic Markers

The Norwegian Magazine Ett Trykk is celebrating their 10 year anniversary! I am honored to join in the celebration with a fun challenge and special post over at the Ett Trykk blog today. Please pop by to join in the fun!

I made two small tutorials on how to color with distress inks and copic markers.
You can see the distress ink card and tutorial HERE!

For Norwegian version check out the Ett Trykk blog.
For norsk versjon sjekk Ett Trykk blog.

Here's my card using Copic Markers to color the image.
Materials used:  Maja Design design papers, Sizzix Tim Holtz- Picture Wheel dies, Spellbinders - Swirl dies, La La Land crafts - Lattice border dies, WOC og Kort og Godt- flowers, Panduro - pearls. I used my sewing machine on the edges of the designpapers, and Vintage photo distress ink to distress the edges. Sentiment by Norsk Stempelblad.
The image is Rose Red by Little Darling Rubber Stamps.


Here are both images from my example, copics and distress inks. Witch coloring medium do you prefer?


To stamp my image...

I place the rubber stamp on an acrylic block and use Memento Ink
 on Holtz Perfect Coloring Paper.   


SKIN: 
Copic colors used: 
 E000-11-13-21, E93 for the cheeks. 
I went over the image several time with all the markers to get the ink to blend as much as I want.

HAIR:
Colors used: E55-53-57-59- E50. 
I repeated all colors on the hair at least once.

CLOTHES:
 I used  RV99-95-93-91 to color the skirt. YR23-20 and E35 for the bird, YG95-91on the leaves. The backgroud is B60.


Here's the finished image. Hope you will give it a try! 



Crafty hugs, 
 

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Tusen takk, Elizabeth! <3 Jeg får aldri dreisen på dette, men jeg gir ikke opp....

Nyyydelig kort, som alltid fra deg!
God klem