søndag 28. september 2014

Christmas card- Nativity.

Christine over at the Paper Nest Dolls asked me to do a GDT card using this new image Nativity.
I't is about time to get on to the christmas card making if I want to get them all done before christmas! So I dove in to it. I went with clean and simple this time.

Papers are Pion Design. Dies are La La land crafts (tree) and spellbinders (pointsettia). Sentiment die is by Lifestyle crafts.

I colored the Nativity scene with my copics. 
Not sure if I know what colors I used, but here's my best guess:
Skin: E000-21-11-13-04, R20
Her hair: E59-57-53-51
Her clothes: B99-97-95-93-91, W7 (blues) E18-07-24-22, W7 (reds)
His clothes: 
E37-35-33-32-30 and W7
Crib: E39-37-35-33-31
Shadow: w7-5-3-1-00

Hope you like it.
You can find the PND images in the store here.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, wishing you a wonderful Sunday! 

Crafty hugs, 

 

5 kommentarer:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Gorgeous
so beautiful coloured image
hugs Tamara

Anne sa...

Herlig, så nydelig motiv og lekre blomster. Flotte papirer. :)

Klem, Anne.

Paper Nest Dolls sa...

love this !! ty so much hon!!!

Sissel sa...

Så nydelig, fantastisk fargelegging.
Klem Sissel

Rebecca Bradshaw sa...

A beautiful Christmas card with such gorgeous colouring, as always.
Rebecca.