tirsdag 2. september 2014

Back to school: Timetable

Hi peeps,

Here's a project I made for the Back to School article in Ett Trykk Magazine this august. I had lots of fun coloring these sweet La La Land images and making the timetable for my daughter. I can't believe she's in 3rd grade already, she was just born 5 minutes ago...lol.


I used papers by Papirdesign, Martha Stewart punch, 7gypsies date stamp, Scissors die by Tim Holtz. 
Rest is from my stash. I was inspired by a timetable made by Camilla. 

 The image is called Qill Pen Marci. Copics used:
Skin: E000-00-11-23, R20
Hair: E29-25-21
Clothes: W7-3-1-00 (White) R89-39-37-35  (red), W7
Shoes and qill pen: BG75-72-70, W7
Book: E35-31-30


This image is Backpack Marci.
Copics used: 
 Skin: E000-00-11-23, R20
Hair:  E47-44-43-42-41
Clothes and apple: W7-3-1-00 (White) R89-39-37-35 (red) BG75-72-70 (turqoise)
Backpack: E47-44-43-42-41, W7


Here it is without a timetable inside. We use it every week with the weekly plan my daughter brings home from school. So happy my she likes it, 
hope you do to!


Thanks for stopping by my blog! 
Have a great day! 


Crafty hugs, 

 

5 kommentarer:

Magda sa...

Very nice Elizabeth!!!!
Your coloring is great!!!!
Wish you a wonderful week
Magda

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Hi Elizabeth, we are all back in school ol kindergarden in this september, your timetable is absolutley gorgeous
hugs Tamara

JenniferD sa...

Love your Planner! Wow Marci's face looks like velvet and your hair looks Fabulous! love the whole project. Enjoy your Week!

cebelica sa...

This is something I would need at my work! Beautiful! Hugs! xx

Rebecca Bradshaw sa...

What a lovely idea, this looks brilliant! The stamps are gorgeous and I love your beautiful colouring.
Rebecca.