torsdag 13. mars 2014

Tutorial: Wedding place cards

Hello crafty friends and followers,
Today I want to show you a tutorial I made for wedding placement cards for the Ett Trykk Magazine 0114. 


I used the mini Bridal Couple by Magnolia , Sentiment by Stempelglede (faith, hope and love)
Papers by Maja Design- Sofiero collection, 
Roses and rose buds by WOC, pearls by Papirdesign, pearl hearts from stash. 
Dies used are Spellbinder Decorative Labels 28, circle dies (3.2 cm in diameter) by Lifestyle crafts , a corner punch and Copic Sketch Marker E37 .

Here's how: 
 1 What you need: Score board, die cut machine, dies in two sizes , a small sirkeldie , cardboard, design paper , an acrylic block and a stamp (magnolia mini used) , a sentiment stamp, ink and a marker for stamping. I have also added some pearls. 

 2 Cut a large ( 10.8 x 7.8 cm ) and a small die ( 8 x 5.2 cm ) , and patterned paper (8.9 x 6.2cm )

 3 Use score board to find the center of the largest die and score.

 4 I used the score board to remove 1 cm in the middle of the small die cut as shown.

 5 Use the corner punch. 

6 Stamp mini bride and groom on a white cardboard. I use brown ink to get a softer impression . Cut  a circle in the image. I chose not to color the image because I wanted to avoid too many colors.

7. Distress edges carefully, using Walnut Stain Distress ink and place as illustrated. Embellish with flowers and beads. I have stamped the text "faith, hope and love" on the back  using Copic Sketch marker E37 instead of ink to get a vintage look .
The names of the guests are printed from my computer with brown ink on white cardboard and cut to as little pennants .

Hope you like it:)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, 
Wishing you a wonderful creative weekend.

Crafty hugs,
 
  Follow on Bloglovin

6 kommentarer:

Donna sa...

Hi Elizabeth.
Wow!!! Your placement cards are gorgeous. I love the Spellbinders die you have used and the pretty flower arrangement.
Thanks for the tutorial. It's fab!
Crafty hugs, Donna.
P.S. sorry I haven't stopped by for a while. xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Gorgeous tutorial
and fantastic wedding place cards
hugs Tamara

Nina sa...

Nydelige bordkort - ha en riktig fin helg!
:-) Nina

JenniferD sa...

Wow these are Gorgeous! Very Very Clever!

Vicky sa...

These are awesome & so so pretty my sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

evlin95 sa...

tres jolie idée bravo !