tirsdag 21. januar 2014

DT CMN #50- Chocholate card

Hello peeps, 
Hope you are doing well!  It's time for a new challenge over at Copic Marker Norge today, and the challenge is BINGO.
Kjersti made a Bingo-chart for us, and I made my card using this combo:

Lace- Pearls- Blue 

Pop by theCopic Marker Norge blog to see the bingo chart and join in the fun! 


Copics used: 
Skin: E13-11-00-000, cheeks/mouth: E32-30, Hair: E44-43-42-41-W5, 
suitcase: E44-43-42-41, hat/blue: Hatt/blå detaljer:B26-23-21-Bv23-20 
clothes/turqise:B00-01-02-05
The papers and sentiments are by Papirdesign. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the edges and some pearls and lace to decorate it. i made the card using my score pal, kind of figuring it out as I went along:) 

I attached a magnet as a closing mechanism, and put this sentiment inside the lid. It means something lil: All you need is love and a little chocolate! No argument there...lol! 

Don't forget to visit the Copic Marker Norge blog to se the beautiful inspiration from the rest of the DT! Have fun! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 
Crafty hugs, 
 

  Follow on Bloglovin

5 kommentarer:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Fantastic gift Elizabeth
love Marcy too
hugs Tamara

JenniferD sa...

This a Gorgeous Design! Love Chocolate and Percectly Coloured to match your Papers!

Sharon sa...

This is beautiful Elizabeth. An adorable image and I love the papers.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Alexandra♥ sa...

How very adorable this project is!!!! I love the colors and the Marci is the sweetest, of course :)

Hugs,
Alexandra

Magda sa...

Very cute Elizabeth!