onsdag 11. desember 2013

DT Unik Hobby: Winters day


Good morning friends and bloggers, 
Today I have a christmas card I made for the Unik Hobby blog to show you.  I had fun playing with my copics and the gorgeous Maja Design papers.

All products used are listed in the inlikz at the end of the post. 

I colored the Saturated Canary image Winters Day using Copic sketch markers. I chose colors to match the papers.
Skin: 23-21-11-00-000, cheeks: E93, eyes: B91
Hair: E59-57-53-51-50
Scarf, shoes, details: E77-74-71-70
Turqoise: BG75-72-70, Warm greys: W7-5-3-1-00
Snowman: C5-3-1-00
I stamped with grey ink and draw the fine details with a prisma color pencil, sepia. 

I would like to enter these challenges:
Saturated canary challenge blog: #58 Untraditional Christmas colors.
Deep Ocean Challenge: Santa is coming to town (christmas theme)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Crafty hugs, 
 
  Follow on Bloglovin






4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Awesome colouring Elizabeth!
Jasmina

Susy sa...

Underbart vackert, härlig färgläggning!

KRAM SUSY

JenniferD sa...

Loooove your Card! What a Gorgeous Image and I Loooove your Colouring with those Lovely Soft Colours! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!

JenniferD sa...

Loooove your Card! What a Gorgeous Image and I Loooove your Colouring with those Lovely Soft Colours! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!