lørdag 7. desember 2013

DT Ett Trykk: Counting down for Christmas

Happy Saturday friends and followers,

Today I want to show you a advent calendar I made for the October edition of Ett Trykk Magazine.
It's made using Marianne Skjelstads tutorial over at the Pion Design blog. I love these calendars, I made one last year too. 

Papers are Maja Design, The sentiment stamps are by Norsk Stempelblad AS. I used the La La Land Crafts Filigree corner dies, Martha Stewart edge punch, the branch dies are by Cheery Lynn Design , I cut the little tags and numbers using my Silhouette. The gingerbread lineup is a Lifestyle Crafts dies, and the berries are by Magnolia.

The little box is filled with numbered tags, one for each day of December until Christmas Eve.

Here is Unwrapped Tilda.


 I masked Lucia with the Welcome to a Sweet Christmas background stamp.

 Here is Tilda hiding gift. All colored using my Copic markers.

Enjoy your advent!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, 
wishing you a creative saturday.

Crafty hugs, 

 
  Follow on Bloglovin

3 kommentarer:

Christina C. sa...

WOW....this is absolutely stunning and such a lovely gift idea! Will have to check out the tutorial!
Your Tildas are gorgeous....colored to perfection!

JenniferD sa...

Wow Wow Wow! This is Awesome! Looove every detail, embellie and total design! Gorgeous!

Marina sa...

Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous and such a great gift idea! I love it!

Hugs,
Marina