lørdag 21. desember 2013

Christmas gift holder

We continue our countdown for Christmas in our advent calendar over at the Ett Trykk blog. It was my turn to post today, and I used 
Camillas birdhouse tutorial from the  February edition of Ett Trykk to make this gift box for a colleague of mine.

Here's the front.  I used a pointsettia die instead of a heart like the tutorial said. I also made the house a little bigger to fit some more candy:)  



The lid opens on one side, and I filled it with chocolate candy.

Easy to make and a cute gift wrap.

Materials used:
Maja Design - Design paper
Spellbinder - Pointsettia dies
Magnolia - Lovely fence dies
La La Land Crafts - Heart banner die
Ranger - Distress ink (walnut stain)
Norsk Stempelblad AS - tekststempler
Unknown - currogated cardboard 

Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight! 
Have a great weekend!

Crafty hugs, 
Follow on Bloglovin

4 kommentarer:

Donna sa...

Wow!!! Elizabeth.
This is gorgeous.
A wonderful gift full of festive candy.
Crafty hugs.
Donna xx

Ivonne sa...

OMG! This is so beautiful! I Loooove it! Hugs, and Happy Holidays, Iovnne

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

How gorgeous gift box, love your stunning project
hugs Tamara

Magda sa...

Dear Elisabeth,
Thank you for charing all you beautiful projects!
Your coloring is amazing!!!
Thank you for those nice comments on my blog.
I want to wish you a very joyful and merry Christmas with the family. Enjoy !!
My best wishes for the new year.
Hugs,
Magda