tirsdag 17. april 2012

Lace- bridal couple.

I finally sat down to try out my bridal couple from Magnolia. It's been lying there for a long time since I got it. I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Just Magnolia week 152: Lovely lace and DT call. Use lace on the project.
Magnolialicious Highlites Lots of lace and blog hop.
Very inspiration waching the wonderful creations of the DTs on both blogs!

I used papers from Pion Design, thre different laces, flowers, pearls and charms from my stash, spellbinders and hert dies from Memorybox.

I colored the bridal couple from Magnolia with my copics.

This is how I decorated the inside.



Thats it for now. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love it if you leave a comment!
Hugs,

7 kommentarer:

RenateKreativ sa...

Wow....what a beautiful work. Great design and colors.
Hugs Renate

Manon @ Kasimodo sa...

I really loved your card with delicate details!!!

Anonym sa...

Absolutely beautiful! I do love those memory box dies, simply gorgeous
Hugs Julie P

xxxtglxxx sa...

Wow! This is so beautiful! I love the gorgeous soft colours and your colouring is divine!

Stunning inside and out, this is just wonderful Elizabeth! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Beate sa...

Elizabeth, your card looks wonderful inside and out!
Hugs and smiles

Barb Hardeman sa...

Hi Elizabeth, this card is so, so pretty. Your details are very delicate and perfect for a wedding card. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Highlites for our Lace challenge! Hugs...Barb <><

Laura Bradley sa...

Your cards are beautiful Elizabeth! Laura x